Aug 21, 2009

H, E, double N - I ...

Hennigans - one of those Seinfeld-world only references that pops up in a few episodes. When there was whiskey - there was Hennigans. A few appearances below - any others?

"The Red Dot" (1991):
Kramer: Okay, well what am I drinking? What do you got?
Jerry: I got a bottle of scotch my uncle gave me. It's Hennigans. It's been here for two years. I've been using it as a paint thinner.
Kramer: That is *damn* good scotch. I could do a commercial for this stuff. Mmmmm, boy that Hennigans goes down smooth. And afterwords you don't even smell. That's right folks. I just had three shots of Hennigans and I don't smell. Imagine, you can walk around drunk all day. That's Hennigans, the no-smell, no-tell scotch.
Kramer: Say you got a big job interview, and you're a little nervous. Well throw back a couple shots of Hennigans and you'll be as loose as a goose and ready to roll in no time. And because it's odorless, why, it will be our little secret. (singing) h-e-double N, I...

"The Parking Spot" (1992)
Elaine: Oh god, I need a drink, do you got any Hennigans here?
Jerry: Yeah, under the counter. What happened?

"The Boyfriend 1" (1992)
Elaine: Wait a second wait a minute, You jealous of him or you jealous of me...?
Jerry: Any Hennigans around here?

7 comments:

  1. Via Kris Brassil - a forgotten Hennigans reference below. Nice call!

    George: So we started drinking, and I'll tell you I don't know if it was the alcohol or the ammonia, but the next think I knew she was mopping the floor with me.

    Jerry: So how was it?

    George: Well the sex was okay, but I threw up from the Hennigans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting article, thank you for sharing. I also want to share the following health articles, God willing, useful. Thank you :)

    Cara Mengobati GERD atau Asam Lambung Naik
    Resiko Badan Kurus


    ReplyDelete
  3. her latest blog replica ysl investigate this site dolabuy.co moved here Ysl replica bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. helpful resources click for source official website my response find more Get the facts

    ReplyDelete