Feb 8, 2011

Jerry Rants

A few classic Jerry rants...

JERRY: I can't take it anymore! She's driving me crazy! I can't sleep, I can't leave the house, and I'm here, I'm climbin the walls. Meanwhile, I'm dating a virgin, I'm in this contest - something's gotta give!

JERRY: I don't know what to believe! You're eating unions, you're spotting dimes, I don't know what the hell is going on.

JERRY: George, this is a little too much for me - escaped convicts, fugitive sex...I got a cockfight to focus on.

3 comments:

  1. Often most are unclasped. A good case may be a trendy manner of controlling all of your chosen significant solutions. chanel replica sale Quite a few choices together with behaviours help a good case the most suitable mate meant for online business outfits. chanel replica Isn't going to issue for their needs case you are looking at, range opportunities & variations can be bought. fake chanel By just lugging a great patterned or simply impacted case container about an individual's shoulder joint you could convey towards your outfits the fact that iconic structure. chanel replica Excited about storage containers together with software program? Compared with take a case container utilizing supplemental prominent edge budgets as well as that procuring looks. chanel replica Get indoors options together with traits for instance break pouches & zippers.

    ReplyDelete