Jun 3, 2010

Frantic calls


When George was in an especially bad situation, he would call Jerry with a frantic string of ridiculous issues, always eliciting the same response from Jerry. Below are a few examples, including Jerry getting a taste of it himself from Elaine.

George: Jerry! The Japanese guys had sake in the hot-tub! You gotta get 'em outta the drawers and get 'em down here, or I don't have a focus group to sell the pilot to Japanese TV!
Jerry: Uncle Leo?
George: Jerry!!

George: Jerry, I'm trapped under my desk. Steinbrenner is in the room. You got to help me!
Jerry: Who is this?
George: Jerry!!

George: Jerry! Jerry, my-my hair dryer ruined the picture! An' I need another one or I can't get back into the forbidden city!
Jerry: Who is this?
George: Jerry!!

Jerry: Elaine, you’ve got to get back down to the dealer. Puddy is screwin’ me on this car, which is YELLOW now!
Elaine: Who is this?
Jerry: Elaine!!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Glad to finally see a new post!

    ReplyDelete