Apr 13, 2011

The Sniffing Accountant

This episode was actually based on a true story. In real life, Jerry Seinfeld's accountant stole money (about $50,000) from him to buy drugs, thus inspiring the main plotline for this episode.

"My accountant, whose name I won’t mention (not that he doesn’t deserve the infamy) stole I think fifty thousand dollars from me, and snorted it up his nose...[I] just gave him an envelope of cash, and never saw it again. And I used to talk about that guy and how much I hated him, so he became the Sniffing Accountant. That was some measure of revenge."

8 comments:

  1. I highlight that most Native indian individuals are sincere and hardworking; also India's economic system is expanding as well and there are a lot of great businesses. Accountantskantoor

    ReplyDelete
  2. how you are supposed to keep up with the finances let alone the analysing your business to make sure it's improving. Budget accountants

    ReplyDelete